At YourDigiLab, we care about all the companies and collaborators we work with, including our staff, suppliers, and consumers. Also, we seriously focus on the privacy of our data available on them.
We gather personal information to communicate and grow our business and all our amenities. Any of this data will never be shared with any third parties without the consent of our customers unless ordered so by law.
• Identity Data includes your gender, title, username, first name, and last name.
• Contact data includes your contact number, email address, and billing address.
• Financial data includes your payment card details along with PayPal account details.
• Transaction data includes details about your purchases and any other payments between us.
• Profile Data includes details of your orders, purchases, preferences, surveys, interests, feedbacks, usernames, and passwords.
• Technical Data includes details of your operating system and platform, login data, browser type, IP address, locations and time zone settings, plug-in types and versions along with other
Technologies and devices you utilize to access our website.
• Usage Data includes details about your patterns to use our website, services, and commodities.
• Marketing Data includes details about your preferences for marketing communications between us.
• Direct interaction – You may provide personal details through forms available on our website (or otherwise), or by boosting communication via post, email, phone (or otherwise), when you order services or products, subscribe to our publications or services, provide feedback, request marketing or resources from us.
• Automated interaction – We may automatically gather your technical information relating to equipment, usage patterns, and browsing history soon as you start using our website. You may give us this data via cookies, server logs, and other related technologies.
We will only utilize your personal details after attaining legal permission. The basic use of your personal information includes,
• For the execution of the contract between us
• The necessity of our and your legitimate interests without the objection of fundamental rights
• For the compliance with regulatory or legal obligations
These details help us to meet your needs and provide you with an improved service, and in particular for the below-discussed reasons:
• To maintain internal records.
• Improvement of services and products.
• Transfer of personal emails regarding latest products, discount offers, or any other information that you may find interesting as per our estimation.
In general, our work does not depend on consent as a legal ground to utilize your personal information, other than in reference to sending promotional emails for products and services. You have the complete right to withdraw your consent to promotion whenever you want by sending us an email. Also, you can unsubscribe from the link mentioned at the bottom of our promotional emails.
We are committed to making sure that your details are secure. To keep away from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have added several electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to protect and safeguard the information that we gather online and elsewhere.
When accessing our website via a smartphone, we may automatically record your data, including the type of mobile you are using and your usage details. Regardless of the gadget, you will use to access our website, we will also gather details about the information you will provide. Further, the details will include your interaction with our website and its content.
In case you have turned on location services on your smartphone, we may also collect the related location details of your device. Your mobile network service providers may gather device-oriented details, including the device identifier, while you use our website.
The details collected by your mobile network service provider will not relate to your user account on our website or with any of your personally identifiable details.
• To the extent that we are enforced to do by law
• In reference to any prospective or ongoing legal procedures
• To defend, establish, or practice our legal rights (including providing details to others to reduce credit risk and prevent frauds.)
• To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any asset or business that we are (or are contemplating) retailing
• To any individual who we reasonably think may apply to the court or any other competent authority for disclosure of those personal details where, in our reasonable suggestion, such authority, or court would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of these personal details
We will only retain your personal details for as long as necessary to satisfy the purposes for which we collected them, including for the reasons of meeting any legal, reporting, or accounting needs. By law, we must share the basic information about our clients (including identity, contact, transaction, and financial data) for six years.
Under certain circumstances, you have several rights under the protection of laws in reference to your personal information. These include the right to,
• Request access to your personal information
• Request correction of your personal information
• Request erasure of your personal information
• Object processing of your personal information
• Request restriction of processing your personal information
• Request transfer of your personal information
If you desire to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights.
If you wish to contact us regarding any inquiries or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Our sales manager reaches you out within a few days after analyzing your business requirements
Meanwhile, we sign an NDA to ensure the highest privacy level
Our pre-sale manager presents project estimates and approximate timeline